hale»studio 5.0.1 has been released!
After the wildly successful release of hale»studio 5, it is now time for some updates to the product!
hale»studio release 5.0.1 brings several new features as well as fixes.
- Added an option to overwrite content instead of appending it in the Geopackage Writer
- Added a parameter to the GeoPackage writer that allows tables for all mapping-relevant target types to be created
- A code page (.cpg) file is now created when exporting a Shapefile (.shp)
- Fixed a Commons Text security vulnerability
- Adapted proxy settings to be able to contact update sites when Proxy usage is required.
- Fixed the automation of the build process