wetransform Tutorials and Training in 2021
From November 2020 until March 2021 we will provide new tutorials on INSPIRE (all in English):
- 17.11.2020, 1300-1400: Introduction to UML and the INSPIRE Conceptual Model
- 01.12.2020, 1300-1400: Introduction to XML and INSPIRE GML Application Schemas
- 15.12.2020, 1300-1400: Avoiding Pitfalls with the INSPIRE Validator
- 12.01.2021, 1300-1400: Identifying and Publishing Priority Datasets
- 26.01.2021, 1300-1400: Environmental Monitoring Facilities
- 09.02.2021, 1300-1400: Coverage Services for Elevation & Land Cover
- 23.02.2021, 1300-1400: Styled Layer Descriptor & WMS
- 09.03.2021, 1300-1400: Making INSPIRE data useful across technical and national borders (free access)
- 23.03.2021, 1300-1400: INSPIRE Tool Comparison: GeoServer, degree, hale»connect and others (free access)
hale»studio pro users can attend all tutorials for free that will take place now and until the end of 2021. hale»studio pro you can sign-up easily. Alternatively, users can also use their valid support subscriptions.
Everyone else can attend one tutorial of their choice and the two tutorials in March for free. To register just send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, your organization, and your preferences.
We will also offer trainings on transforming data to INSPIRE:
- 18.01.2021 - 22.01.2021 Open Training about hale»studio in German
- 08.02.2021 - 12.02.2021 Open Training about hale»studio in English
The course will be split into 6 web-sessions over 15 hours in total. Participants will pay 800 Euros (net) each and receive a certificate for data harmonization according to INSPIRE. The agenda is planned to cover the following topics:
- Session 1: Introduction to UML, the INSPIRE Conceptual Model, XML and INSPIRE GML Application Schemas
- Session 2: Introduction to data harmonization, to INSPIRE data specifications and to basic workflows and transformation projects with hale»studio
- Session 3: Transforming Data to INSPIRE (Part 1)
- Session 4: Sharing, collaboration, and validation features
- Session 5: Transforming Data to INSPIRE (Part 2)
- Session 6: Metadata and service publishing processes
To learn more about the trainings please send an email at email@example.com along with your name and your organisation.