hale»studio 3.4.1 Bug-Fix Release
Tradition would have it that we release a version of hale»studio right in time of the INSPIRE conference. The new release 3.4.1 is a bug fix release that addresses frequently-reported issues such as:
- Fixed problem with GeoServer App-Schema export configuration dialog on Windows
- Updated cached GML XSD to version 3.2.2
- Loading an Excel lookup table multiple times no longer causes an error
- Fixed file name problem when partitioning by feature type in a GML export
- Fixed problem that prevented partitioning by feature type when transforming external data or with CLI
- Fixed project validation issue for arrays of numbers
The whole list is available in the changelog.
Download the latest version and send us your feedback:
A 3.5.0 release is also on its way, which brings some changes to the underlying platform as well as a long list of new features.
Thanks to our customers for funding this work on the 25th release of hale studio!