hale»connect Release Notes: September 2022
This is what's new in hale»connect in September 2022!
- Scale factor is added to the map preview. The scale of the map extent can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the application, next to the scale bar.
- The simple GetFeatureInfo pop-up dialog is replaced by the complex response displayed directly in a sidebar. The sidebar can be viewed by clicking on a feature in the map preview.
- Project variables in transformation projects published online now have tool tips enabled on hover.
- Languages available in the hale connect UI are now configurable for hale connect deployments.
- Layer sharing is enhanced with URL id hashing to support sharing URLs with large numbers of layers.
- Time reported in maintenance scheduling dialog is now correct.
- Missing attachments no longer cause online transformation configurations to fail.
- Missing language translations in the hale connect UI are fixed.
- Fix for attachments displaying as invalid.
- Fix for transformation failure due to bucket failure..
Please contact us if you require any further information.