hale»connect Product Update December 2023
As the various forms of Saint Nick are gearing up to distribute joy, wetransform is also bearing gifts... a new release of our beloved hale»connect!
This time, you can tear into your package and find:
- XLSX with multiple sheets can be used as a source and target for online transformation workflows. This feature supports users publishing END-compliant DF7_10 workflows using EEA templates on the hale»connect platform.
- GeoJson can be used as a source and target for online transformation workflows.
- Secure service requests with tokenization are now supported for WMS and WFS. Authentication tokens can be generated on the organisation profile page. The
parameter is automatically added to the URL of services protected via token authentication.
- WFS requests without version parameter now return the correct responses for StoredQueryTest and ComparisonOperator Tests in the Direct WFS Conformance Class.
- User documentation on how to use the hale»connect API is added.
Haven't tried hale»connect yet? Get a free trial here!